Phoenix OutSource strives to offer exceptional value to our clients. In addition to an extensive list of standard services, we offer unique additional services that put us ahead of the competition.
- Management training
- OSHA compliance consulting
- On site supervisors
- Workers Compensation
- State and Federal unemployment taxes
- Wage, payroll and I-9 administration
- Staff scheduling and coordinating
- Performance reviews
- Recording and reporting of hours worked
- Our efficiency expert will analyze production resources
- Maintenance of employee records
Our Unique Services
- 24⁄7 Customer Support – An expert staffing consultant is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist you anytime.
- High Volume Capability – With over 30,000 employees and 200 applicants weekly, we are the largest light industrial staffing firm in New Jersey. We have the resources to meet the high volume demands of our clients.
- Transportation – We coordinate DOT certified transportation for employees to and from our client’s workplace.
- Bilingual – Our skilled recruiting staff is bilingual, helping us to quickly get to know our applicants, and to maintain excellent communication with our employees.